Jul 21, 2020
The questions keep coming and
the answers may not be what you expect them to
Today on the WPMRR podcast, Joe
and Christie tackle the bus factor phenomenon, converting one-offs
to subscriptions, and the pros of ConvertKit.
Listen now for more business
What you’ll learn:
- [00:07:11] Economic things that probably won't
go back to old normal, many companies saving on office space
rentals by doing remote work.
- [00:15:50] Do folks have a plan if they are hit
by a car?
- [00:16:30] The Bus Factor is real. It is a huge
business risk that takes a lot of humility to work
- [00:18:59] Bus factor risk in business is
extremely important to consider, we don't want to create dependency
on single people.
- [00:22:21] For most positions, you should have
a junior to you, one that learns what you do.
- [00:24:09] The Bus Factor
- [00:26:17] Document everything in a list so
handing off of work is a lot easier.
- [00:30:30] When you are selling a subscription,
you are selling ongoing value.
- [00:32:43] How much time does it take to
educate a customer on the value of your product enough for a
- [00:35:26] You'll never target 100% the right
people. You have to change, you have to adapt, you have to
- [00:37:59] ConvertKit, good in email, tagging,
- [00:45:22] Difference between MailChimp and